Sunday, February 26, 2012

Roy Mai (Silk Trace)


Released: September 5th, 2011
Episodes: 15 Episodes
Genre: Romance/Drama/Horror/Period
Cast:
Atichart Chumnanont (Aum) as Prince Siriwong (Chao Noi) / Suriyawong
Taksaorn Paksukcharoen (Aff) as Princess Maneerin (Chao Rin) / Rerin
Chatayodom Hiranyatsathiti (Chai) as Prince Siriwattana
Jason Young as Thanin
May FeungArom as Lady Bua Ngern (young)
Pisamai Wilaisak (Mee) as Lady Bua Ngern (old)
Sakaewan Yongjaiyuth (Pingpong) as Kamtiang (young)
NamNgern Boonnak as as Kamtiang (old)
Pimolrat Pisalayabut (Kob) as Wongprajan
OrnAnong Panyawong (Orn) as Wandara
Rachanee Siralert as Panwarin
Jaeng Warapan as Maimae
Chudapa Chanthakhet as Mei
Kriankrai Aoonhanan as Srapan

Synopsis:

Rerin, the textile professor goes to take vacation in Chiang Mai because she wants to have time to think over about her relationship with Thanin, her fiance.

On her vacation, she meets Suriyawong, the food designer and the restaurant owner who descends from the prince and Grandma Bua Ngern. Suriyawong falls in love at first sight with Rerin and feels like she's someone who he has longed for. However, Wongprajan, Suriyawong's relative comes in to obstruct their love and declare herself as his fiancee.

And then, the mysterious thing begins when Rerin hears a mysterious guy calling for her from outside her room in the guesthouse. She wonder who he is and how he knows her.

...Follow up to watch what will happen next in lakorn.

______________________________________________
Original Soundtrack
Song: Piang Dai Kiang Thur (Just to be with you)
Artist: Srisalai Suchatwut / Atichar Chumnanont

Ten thousands mountains and Hundred thousands rivers...
probably can stop the way we meet each other,
but can't stop my heart loving you.
Though I can't see you, I've never fogotten even once.
I've mourned and longed for you...
from the love and the trace in my dream.
And this life is ready to be sacrificed...
for a minute of heart that I can have you.
Asking the moonlight to tell you every nights...
I still always love you.
Asking many millions stars to protect you.
We will meet someday.
The end of the sea, I'll go to see you.
The end of the sky, I wish to have only you.
With the power of love, I will cross the distant sky...
cross every lifetimes just to be with you.

_________________________________________

I love the Thai fabrics in this movie. They're so beautiful. I like how they added a horror to it. It makes it more interesting. Some parts were lagging, but overall it was good. In my life, I've never met anyone as mean as Lady Bua Ngern. It's a good thing. I would hate it if a person like her exist in my life. Gotta love Princess Maneerin! She's so pretty. I would recommend watching this drama if you like traditional Thai movies and mystery. I rate this movie 5/5!   

 You can watch all 15 episodes here. English Subtitles:
http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko#p/c/68460C4D40637E5D

No comments:

Post a Comment